- Backups of the HANA database are not running anymore. Appear to fail with the following error:
-  backup could not be completed,  Could not acquire savepoint lock
- In addition Savepoint can be seen in status 'Finishing' in monitoring view M_SAVEPOINTS.
- It is observed that there is a long running savepoint since Date and time 'xxxx:yyyy' in Hana Studio --> Administration Console -->Performance -->Job running.
- Current savepoint version is older than the configured value under -
- global.ini -> [persistence] -> savepoint_interval_s (default 300)
SAP HANA, platform edition 1.0 SPS12
SAP HANA 1.0, platform edition
KBA , HAN-DB-BAC , SAP HANA Backup & Recovery , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.