- Historically the ALTER DATABASE command has been limited to extending databases in 1MB increments on servers with 2K page sizes.
- A new feature enhancement supports size specifications in KB, so databases on a 2K page size server can be extended by 512KB (half megabyte) increments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- Configured for 2K page size
- DUMP is from database with fragments that are not a multiple of 1MB in size (i.e. fragment contains an extra 512K)
alter database, zero, 0 MB, listonly, create_sql, fragment, 512KB, 1MB, 3105 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.