- LOAD DATABASE with 'listonly=create_sql'
- Outputs ALTER DATABASE command for 0 (zero) MB or for 512KB
- Less than the actual database fragment size
- A 3105 error, "Data on dump will not fit into current database. Need <value> Mbyte database."
- May be reported in a 2K page size SAP ASE
- When LOAD DATABASE is run on a database that
- has a total size of disk fragments that is not a whole number of Mbytes at the time the full database dump was taken
- And the disk fragments that were used to create that target database were reported by the execution of:
LOAD DATABASE with option 'listonly=create_sql'
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- Configured for 2K page size
- DUMP is from database with fragments that are not a multiple of 1MB in size (i.e. fragment contains an extra 512K)
alter database, zero, 0 MB, listonly, create_sql, fragment, 512KB, 1MB, 3105 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.