- Why is an email received regarding a job named 'MoveCandidatesToReqCloseStatus' and why is this email only triggered a few times?
- What triggers the 'MoveCandidatesToReqCloseStatus' job?
- What is the purpose of this 'MoveCandidatesToReqCloseStatus' job and email?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- First, ensure that the following setting is enabled in Manage Recruiting Settings: Automatically disposition non-selected in-progress applicants on closed requisitions to status 'Requisition Closed'
- Close a job requisition that has more than 50 candidates in the Default/In Process status.
- Email will be triggered with the Subject: moveCandidatesToReqCloseStatus
- This is an asynchronous job, which will be scheduled in case the total number of candidates to be moved from default/In Process status to 'Requisition Closed' status, on closing the job requisition, are greater than fifty.
- Hence, the reason you only receive it a few times is because you probably only have a few job requisitions that were closed with more than 50 candidates in the default/in process status.
2438071 - Email notification from Job moveCandidatesToReqCloseStatus when hiring a candidate
SF, Success Factors, RCM, disposition applicants , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To