- User is receiving an error when clicks on logon button after session timeout on SAP Jam page.
- User is receiving an error when clicks on logon button after session timeout on SuccessFactors page.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure the Single Sign On for SuccessFactors;
- Set the SAP Jam as the Start Page when logging into SuccessFactors;
- Login to SuccessFactors using SSO;
- On SAP Jam, let the page timeout;
- Click on Logon button which appears after being inactive for 30 minutes (Session Timeout)
- Receive error as listed below:
- Request: /sf/idp/SAML2/SSO/POST/company/companyid
- Fingerprint: e7135e5edb0d784795885adb947ffda56e990a42
There is no URL set for the timeout in the Single Sign On settings on Provisioning.
Session Time out URL must be set from the backend. Refer to below steps to set the Session Timeout URL:
- Customer needs to open an Incident to SuccessFactors to request setting the Session Timeout URL in SSO Settings from the backend;
- CPS needs to set Session Timeout URL from the provisioning backend;
- Go to Provisioning > Select the company > Select Single Sign-On (SSO) Settings;
- Set Session Timeout URL, follow the same pattern in example below:
- Example: https://hcmXpreview.sapsf.com/saml2/Login?company=companyid or https://performancemanagerX.successfactors.com/saml2/Login?compay=companyid
- Or you can use the default redirect URL's for SSO as explained at KBA 2278269 - [SSO] Default Redirect URL's for Single Sign On
SF Session Timeout, Session Time out Error, SAP Jam Session Timeout, e7135e5edb0d784795885adb947ffda56e990a42 , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-SSO , Single Sign On & Deeplink , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , Problem