In this article we will provide you the steps to use saved searches to auto populate Talent Pools.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Use the following steps to make use a saved search to auto populate Talent Pools:
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates
- Define the search criteria for your search
- Click on Save Search button
- Define a name for your saved search and click on OK button
- Go to Recruiting > TALENT POOLS
- Create or edit an existent Talent Pool by filling all necessary information and press the save button
- Click on List of Saved Searches
- Search for your saved search and click on Add button to include as a recipient
- Press the save button to confirm and close button
Saved Searches will run every night and adds candidates from the search result to the Talent Pool if they are not already part of the Talent Pool. Also, it will only add the candidates to the pool and will not remove them if the candidate in longer under the Saved Search.
Refer to the Candidate Relationship Management section of our Recruiting guide for more information about Talent Pool feature.
2643661 - Candidate Talent Pool - Recruiting Management
Saved Searches, Talent Pool, Add Member, Candidate Relationship Management, CRM, Recruiting Management, RCM; Auto populate talent pool; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CRM , Candidate Relationship Management , How To