- Central Management Server (CMS) fails to start after starting Server Intelligence Agent (SIA)
- When logging into Central Management Console (CMC) receive error 'Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS 'Server_Name:6400'. The CMS on machine 'Server_Name' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)
- Receive error 'Could not log on to CMS (STU00152)'
- After running the script cmsdbsetup.sh receive below error:
Error: Failed to get cluster name. (STU00165)
Error description: Loading shared object failed. First tried to load library libodbcHDB.so and failed because of error: [libodbcHDB.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]. Second tried to load library liblibodbcHDB.so and failed because of error: [liblibodbcHDB.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory]
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.x
- Linux Operating System
- Unix Operating System
- HANA Database
libodbcHDB.so, HANA DB, FWM 20031, environment variable, STU00152, STU00165, Loading shared object failed, 4.2, 4.1, Unix, Linux, LIBPATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.