- When the exchange rate is checked within T-code EWCT, the displayed exchange rate is different from the value defined in T-code OB08.
- When processing any of the procurement transactions (MIGO, MIRO, etc), the exchange rate (and thus the local/group currency) is unexpected.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
EWCT, OBBS, OB08, TCURF, TCURR, Exchange rate, Alternative exchange rate, Alt.e/rTy, Exchange rat type, M, EURX, MIRO, MIGO, Exchange rate, , KBA , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , MM-IV-GF-CURR , Currency , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.