You are trying to upload your new rules via excel and noticed that the Classification while uploading with 001 "Mandatory" the system is not converting the value in the rule.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Click Sales and Marketing Settings.
- Open the rule Define Rules for Survey Product Classification.
- Download the excel sheet.
- Fill the necessary information desired.
- In the Product Classification field write 001 (this is the Mandatory value in the UI).
- Save and Upload your excel sheet.
- Result: the system is not filling the field Product Classification.
The field Product Classification is not an Alphanumeric.
While working with the excel value, the field Product Classification is anon Alphanumeric, so you should write the name of the value for example: Mandatory (Respectively 001).
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html.
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Classification Field ; Survey ; Alphanumeric , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , How To