Dashboard and Adhoc report does not have the same number of columns on the query.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Adhoc Reporting / Report Table
- Dashboards 2.0
Dashboards and Adhoc is pulling the same information from the data base. If you see a difference between Ad Hoc and Dashboard, it is caused by differences in the configuration between them.
Bellow the configuration differences between the two tools that have need to be checked:
- Verify that the same user is running both tool.
- Check if the people scope uses the same setting and if the inactive users check box is marked.
- Check if the data set selection is the same:
The data set for dashboards can be seen on the first screenshot.
- Check what type of calculation it is being used on the "Chart Data". It may have to be changed depending on the fields selected;
- Check if the same columns are selected on the report and if "enable distinct" is selected.
- The last step is to confirm if the dashboard or the adhoc report has any filters.
Dashboard - tile - adhoc report - Same information - Diferent - Configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem