- Repeated warnings in the error log about incorrectly checking for NULL values.
- Warning: <tid> <pid> VAL-030296 <datetime> |Session <job name> Warning: <(<query.field> = NULL)> is always FALSE. Do you meant to use <<query.field> IS NULL> instead?
- The condition in the query transform is actually written as <query.field> IS NULL - so the warning is incorrect based on looking at the condition in the job.
- When tracing the SQL and checking the trace log, we can see the <query.field> = NULL is the SQL being sent and is incorrect, causing the warning.
- When checking the sysinfo trace from the debug logs, we can see the HANA client version being picked up does not match the HANA server version.
- SAP Data Services
- SAP HANA 2.x
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.