After the b1811 release, headers and breadcrumbs are not visible in Recruiting Management.
- SuccessFactors Recruitment Management
- Theme Manager
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to recruiting -> click into a job requisition.
Only the header title for the selected tab is visible:
- Go to a part of the system where you can see an example of breadcrumbs e.g. Manage Home Page.
You will see that the breadcrumb is not visible:
During the 2018 Q4 release the setting for "placemat link colour" was made customizable in Theme Manager. The default colour in the SuccessFactors system was set to white, so any customers using a white background would not be able to see the links in the placemat.
"Placemat link colour" is editable in Theme Manager.
- Go to admin center -> theme manager.
- Click on the appropriate theme.
- Expand the "fine tune" section.
- Scroll down to "placemat".
- Change the colour for "link colour", for example to black.
The breadcrumbs and header will now be visible:
Placemat, header, recruiting, recruiting management, breadcrumb, theme manager, successfactors, invisible, disappear , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , How To