How are the fields CE3XXXX-PERBL & CE1XXXX-PERIO updated? CE3XXX-PERBL does not match CE1XXX-PERIO sometimes.
- What is the advantage of using KE24N over KE24 ?
- Why only the first 20 selection conditions are displayed in the KE24 output ?
- In case of a cross-client environment does changes in derivation strategy or adding new derivation strategy for new company code affect all clients in same system?
- Sales order ACDOCA-KDAUF field and Sales order item field ACDOCA-KDPOS are not filled when the sales order item is assigned to a WBS in the account assignment. However the BSEG table for these fields are filled.
Why are the CENXXXX tables filled when the cycle is run for account based CO-PA ?
- Why does the error K/110 occur during MIGO but not during billing?
- How is PASUBNR populated ?
When a new characteristic is added to an operating concern and it is regenerated then the characteristic gets added to structures KOMKAKE / KOMPAKE. How does the system decide if the characteristic is to be added to KOMKAKE or KOMPAKE i.e. whether the characteristic belongs to header or item level ?
- When reposting a document in KE4S, the order of the time stamps (CE1XXXX-TIMESTMP) are not the same order as the document numbers and also not the same as the line items that were posted.
- KEU5 does not offer Cumulative cycles, why?
- Can statistical Key Figures be used as refererence data in the Manage allocations app (F3338)?
- Is it possible for Account based COPA to use value fields, for example Net Sales Revenue in KEU1?
- Why is it not possible to choose any fixed value in the field "Fixed" in Compound dependencies Section during creating a new characteristic with reference to existing values in CO-PA ?
- How to solve error message Message FCO_COPA385 Data type length for the & field exceeds the limit of 18 characters (FCO_COPA 385) in KEA0?
- Although there is an Active indicator in the Schedule manager for the KEU5 jobs, this does not mean that the jobs are currently running. Why?
- Period lock (OKP1) does not work for KE4S in costing-based.
- Cost element cannot be added as segment level characteristic, you want to use this in transaction KE28 (selection Criteria) in the top down distribution
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
KBA , CO-PA , Profitability Analysis , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.