- Is it possible to hide the "Show version information" button?
- How to avoid the Company ID from appearing to end users?
- How to hide system information to end users?
- How to hide version and timestamp information in the instance?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- This feature is universal and intended to provide to end users the capability to see the system information of the instance;
- It also facilitate end users to collect timestamp and environmental information when raising a case with support;
- As being a hardcoded element in SuccessFactorrs, it's not configurable nor permissionable as per system design;
- Furtherly, besides the browser URL — which shows the Company ID, several other navigation places will show the timestamp either;
- Finally, it's not possible to avoid end users to have access to such information as it will always be available one way or another.
Show version information tab, version information, timestamp information, system version, options, hide timestamp, hide company id , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To