User get error message Please shorten the text. The entered text is too long in a visit under survey questions.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the visits work center.
- Choose the view Visits.
- Find XYZ (XYZ represent Visit ID).
- Open the Visit.
- Choose the Surveys tab.
- Choose the Survey DEF (DEF represent Survey).
- Open the Survey.
- Enter long text in the free text survey question.
- System pops error "Please shorten the text. The entered text is too long".
The system throws error message when entered lengthy notes in the questions because there is limit of 3020 characters in the text anything beyond that an error is raised.
It is an existing system behavior and with 1902 release this restriction in characters will be removed.
Visits, survey Questions, Survey , KBA , visits, survey questions, survey , LOD-LE-SUR-EXE , Survey execution = runtime , Problem