Your process failing with below error:
[EXCEPTION] [Login] Error code: FAILED_AUTHENTICATION Error message: Authentication failed, invalid user id or password(status code = 4) Company ID: XXXXX, User: XXXXX, Endpoint: https://xxxxxx.sapsf.com/sfapi/v1/soap
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Boomi Platform / CPI / HCI / ECP
- SuccessFactors BizX system
Reproducing the Issue
Find below one example of the process failing on Boomi, but it is also applicable for CPI / ECP / OData / SFAPI and others.
In case of Boomi, check on:
- Manage > Process Reporting > Executions
- Process failing with the following Error Message:
Invalid password or User ID.
Correct the Password for the API user in SuccessFactors BIX system following the steps from the below:
Access the Instance from SuccessFactors BIX system
- Go on Admin Center;
- Under "Manage /employees", select "Reset User Passwords":
- Click on "Reset individual user password (with supplied password)", if not already selected;
- Search for the API user on your instance, this is the user for whom we want to reset the password;
- Select the user, and enter the new password and click on the "Reset User Password" button
Boomi, CPI, ECP, SuccessFactors HCM Suite, Platform, BizX, Status Error code = 4, status code=4, Authentication failed, FAILED_AUTHENTICATION, API User, ODAta, SFAPI, Password reset, Invalid credentials , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , How To