There is no possibility to add the Quantity, the Net Value or the Amount fields in the Customer Return form.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Follow the steps below to reproduce the issue for the standard return template:
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Returns view.
- Show All Returns and Find ABC (ABC represents the return ID).
- Open the return ID ABC.
- Select the Preview button.
- The PDF form does not show the Quantity, the Net Value or the Amount fields.
Follow the steps below to check if the fields are available in the Easy Form Editor:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Business Flexibility view.
- Open the template for the Customer Return in Easy Form Editor.
- No data source is available for the Quantity, the Net Value or the Amount fields.
SAP Business ByDesign does not support the fields Quantity, Net Value and Amount in the customer return form.
We have added this as a new requirement for future releases.
However you can contact the SAP Service Center. If addition of fields Quantity, Net Value and Amount is important for your return form.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To