The Customer Information field is not available in the Sales Volume Report, also no data source is available for this field.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Reports view -> List subview.
- Search for the Sales Volume Report.
- Open the report in Web browser.
- Enter the required parameters and execute the report.
- The report does not show the Customer Information field.
- Also there is no data source available for this field, hence you cannot create a customized report by yourself in Business Analytics work center.
The Sales Volume Report is not meant to show fields like Customer Information.
This is the expected behavior of SAP Business ByDesign, However we will consider to provide this field in future releases.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To