The following "Trusted identity providers cannot be retrieved" error occurs in the bottom of the Security tab when changing the login authentication method from SAP Cloud Identity Platform (Default) to a SAML Single Sign-On (SSO) Provider in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- "Subaccount setup failed with 500 status" error occurs when saving the SAML SSO configuration or clicking "Verify Your Account".
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.4
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - System - Administration - Security
- Change the authentiation method to Custom SAML SSO
- Complete the configuration as per the guide - https://help.sap.com/doc/00f68c2e08b941f081002fd3691d86a7/release/en-US/3651184dad944aa2b361ad029a7a8cae.html
- Click Verify Your Account
This issue has been resolved by the Development team in SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 2018.19.5.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem