- You try to publish learning content on the KM (content management) server using the LSO Authoring Environment (AE)
- You get an error like 'Read write error - There is no connection to the Master Repository' or similar
- SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Learning Solution 6.0
- Windows 7.XX; 8.XX, 10.XX
- Virtual Machine (any vendor)
- 32 bit Java Runtime Client, for example from Oracle
- SAP Authoring Environment for LSO Version 6.04_12 or 6.04_14
LSO, Authoring Environment, Virtual, machines, connection, error, master, repository, explorer, , KBA , PE-LSO-AE , Authoring Environment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.