- SAP Transportation Management (TM) with direct integration of SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM).
- Delivery-based Transportation Order (DTR) maintains a shortcut Freight Order (FO) where a Freight Unit (FU) is not generated between the DTR and FO.
- TransportOrderLoadingAppointmentNotification_Out (LDAP) message is sent for the FO from TM to EWM and return error message:
Could not determine EWM reference document for item <X> (/SCWM/BIF 035)
- The <ITEM> entity in the outbound LDAP message payload references for the <BusinessTransactionDocumentReference> child entity not the ERP Delivery number but the DTR number.
- SAP Note 2686039 is implemented on the TM system.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
FUBR, TM-INT-EWM, LDAP, loading appointment , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.