- When creating restricted measures in SAP Analytics Cloud Stories, some of the dimensions are not avalailable.
- This behavior appears, only in case of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) live data models.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.3
- SAP Business Warehouse
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Create a new Story.
- Add a chart and select a BW live data model as the datasource.
- Add a new calculation.
- Select restricted measure.
- Select the required measure.
- Notice that some of the dimensions are not available when trying to select the dimensions.
- It is not possible to create restricted measures in SAC from key figures already restricted in BW.
- The behavior is by design.
- Dimension restrictions need to be managed either BW or SAC side, it is not possible to combine.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, key, figure, BW, , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-BW , SAC Live Data Connection BW , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem