You want to change the default visit duration and the time slots in the Calendar which are by default set at half an hour.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Visits workcenter.
- Go to Visits view.
- Click on '+' icon to create a new Visit.
- Here you can see that Start Date/Time and End Date/Time have a difference of 30 minutes by default.
- Go to Calendar workcenter.
- Select date DD.MM.YYYY.
- Click on '+' icon and select Visit from the pop up to create a new Visit.
- Here also the default duration of Visit is 30 minutes.
You want to change this duration when creating Visit form Visit workcenter and Calendar.
To change the defalt duration for Visits you can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter.
- Go to Imlementation projects view.
- Select the project and click on 'Open Activity List'.
- Search for 'Date Profiles' activity.
- Under Activities 'Visit Duration = Start Date Time + Time in Minutes' change the duration as per your requirement.
- Save the changes.
The default settings cannot be changed for Visits created from Calendar workcenter. The above mentioned settings will change the duration of Visits created from Visits workcenter only. However, you can edit the time slot and the visit duration manually.
Should your business require this feature, please post a request on the Influencer page: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Another option would be to consider creating your own PDI solution, or to contact the SAP Service Center to create it for you.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
Visit, Duration, time, time slot, , KBA , visit , duration , start date , end date , time , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , Problem