The following error occurs when you try to create or use an SAP S/4HANA Cloud Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- "Unable to authenticate. Please ensure your credentials are valid error"
- SAP Analytics Cloud Wave 20xx.xx
- Live Data Connection to SAP S/4HANA Cloud via OAuth 2.0 (with SAML SSO IdP enabled on SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu > Connection
- Create a Live Data Connection to S/4HANA Cloud with the OAuth 2.0 Authentication type
- Click Create
- Observe the error message
- SAML User Mapping within SAP Analytics Cloud does not match the S/4HANA Business User's "User Name" Found under User Data
Please follow the configuration steps as per the official SAP Help portal guide: Integrating SAP Analytics Cloud for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Ensure that your Identity Provider is using the same SAML NameID attribute as defined in S/4HANA's User Data - User Name
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Live data connection to S/4H Cloud - Unable to authenticate , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem