How can we configure & use Variable Pay Goal statements?
Variable Pay Goal statements can be used to view an employee's goal(s) and their pay-out for each bonus plan.
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay
The following steps are required to configure and use Variable Pay Goal statements.
Uploading a Goal Statement template
- You can go to Compensation Home> Action for all plans> Manage Statement Templates and upload a new Goal statement template.
NOTE: An example statement xsl template is attached to this KBA.
- The imported templates should have the necessary xslt defined to render the goal statement.
Generating Goal Statements
- Once the goal statement has been defined and uploaded, you can go ahead with statement generation.
- Goal statements can be generated under Complete Compensation Cycle> Goal Statements> Generate Goal Statements.
- Select the statement you want to use and submit for generation.
Accessing Goal Statements
- Goal statements can be accessed by the planner via the worksheet or by the employee under Variable Pay Individual View.
- Within the worksheet these statements can be viewed by selecting View Details and then selecting the Bonus Plan.
- This will open the statement within a second tab within your browser. This will look as follows.
- The employee can also view their statement within Employee Files/People Profile under Variable Pay Individual View.
- Selecting this will take you (the employee) to the worksheet were the statement can be viewed.
goal statement, variable pay statement, statement, configure goal statement, profile view, live profile, , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , LOD-SF-VRP-PS , Personal Statements , Problem