You set up Rules for Analysing Memo Lines to allocate transactions according to the Open Receivable Document ID.
You perform the action 'Simulate' to check if the rule is working however when you apply the rule to a concrete example in the system the allocation happens to the wrong Business Partner.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Payment Management work centre.
- Go to the Payment Allocations sub view.
- Show All Payment Allocations and find Payment Allocation ID XYZ. (XYZ represents the Payment Allocation ID)
- Click View All.
- You see the Open Invoice ID XXX and Customer (Business Partner) ABC. (XXX represents the Open Invoice ID; ABC represents the Customer/Business Partner ID)
- You notice that the Allocation happened to Customer Account ABC instead of Customer Account DEF.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to the Overview sub view.
- Find the activity ' Rules for Analysing Memo Lines'.
- Find the respective Memo Line Rule and check under 'Search Term' if a matching term is maintained.
- Click 'Simulate' and put in the Memo Line Entry which can be found in the Open Invoice XXX.
- You see that the correct rule is applied by the system and you expect the rule to work in your example.
The PaymentBlock Indicator is set to TRUE for Customer/Business Partner ABC.
The system clears the allocation On-Account as per the IBAN logic which means that if a Business Partner is found by using the IBAN number in the allocation it will be posted On-Account.
You can find the Payment Block information in the respective Customer/Business Partner data under 'Financial Data' - 'Payment Data'.
You have to remove the Payment Block Indicator for Customer/Business Partner ABC.
Zahlungszuordnung, Geschäftspartner, Kunde, Regeln zur Verwendungszweckanalyse, Memo Line Rule, , KBA , SRD-FIN-MOP , Payment Management , Problem