- Periodically, the CMS fails to start.
- While watching the process in task manager, you can see the CMS.exe open and grow in memory but the memory growth starts over multiple times, each time changing the process ID. Attempting to start the CMS at a later time works, although the time taken to fully start is noticeably slow.
- When the CMS is able to fully start, users witness performance issues with various activities that require retrieving data from the CMS database. For instance, viewing the history page of a report may timeout or take minutes to return.
- Navigating BI Launchpad or CMC can be slow at times. These types of slowdowns are not consistent throughout the day and are not tied to user load, or resources available on the BI server.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
CMS query performance crash timeout jkuhn , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.