You created a pivot table using SAP Excel Add-in, and when opening it with the business user ABC (ABC represents the business user ID) it does not work.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a report using Microsoft Excel SAP Add-in.
- Insert a pivot table on the report.
- Save the report into your computer.
- Open the report as the business user ABC.
- The pivot table does not work for the opened report.
You have saved the pivot table in one language (e.g. EN) and tried opening it in a different language (e.g. DE), therefore the pivot table will not load properly since there will be a conflict with the language used in its creation.
Configure your business user in My Settings to the same language in which the pivot table has been created and then try opening the report again. Make sure that the business user opening the report has the proper accesses to the same.
Pivot Table; Excel; Add-in; Report table; Report , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To