- An error occurred during an SAC web service call System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse...
- HTTP Status 401 ? Unauthorized:
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.7 SP2 and earlier versions
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.20
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new SAC connection in SAP Analysis for Office (according to the official user's guide).
- Enter SAC user credentials when prompted to do so in logon window.
- When successfully connected to SAC tenant in AO, click "Area" and select a model.
- Pop up window with error appears in bottom left corner.
Via Web Browser:
- Capture AO Log using SAP Note 2129389 - Analysis 2.x log / Trace Files
- Open log and locate the URL that is throwing the error.
- Run that URL in the Web browser.
- Web browser returns error with description.
This behaviour is fixed in Analysis for Office 2.7 SP3 (later versions contain the fix).
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Problem