- Admins can now set up payout curves with an unlimited number of steps or interpolation points.
- This option will be available to import flexible payout steps while setting up Plan details.
- Variable Pay supports only five points for payment curve.
- This is an admin opt in so it will not affect any customers who do not wish to use this option.
- When accessing a Variable Pay worksheet and selecting a business goal, the graph which populates has no "Close" button.
- This is only when Variable Pay templates are enabled with flexible curves.
**Image/data is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
variable pay, flexible curves, curves link, close button, goal curve, enable curves , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP , Variable Pay Programs , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.