Is it possible to attach a document when the User performs "Add to Learning History" from Links tile in the User side?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
To add an attachment when self recording a learning event, follow these instructions:
- In Learning (user side) on the Links tile, click on Add to Learning History:
- Then choose your type of Learning activity:
- Fill in the details of the form (below an external learning example) and click "Continue"
- Then click "Record Learning"
- Review the details of the form
- Click "Submit"
- On the last page the user can click on "File Attachments" and add a document (eg. certificate):
LMS, Learning, attachments, adding attachment, self-record, external event, certificate, document, image, screenshot, SF , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem