No Data is visible when using the Data Volume Management APP to analyze Data Saving Potential in your S/4 HANA System. When entering the DVM tile, the following pop-up message appears: "The user is not assigned to any data sets"
There are two possible reasons for this:
- There might be either no data available for a system in your landscape
- The user may not have the required authorization to display the data. For relevant authorizations, please check KBA 2698930
In case of missing data, please see the resolution below.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP3+
- Managed System Prerequisites: ST-PI 740 SP07
ST-A/PI 01S SP03
- A TMW RFC destination is required, pointing to the client in the system to be analyzed.
- The user requires DVM administration rights in the SAP Solution Manager system.
- Supported Managed System: S/4 HANA , Suite on HANA ( only EHP6+ for SAP ERP for the moment ), BW/4 HANA (NOTE: supported with limitation, detailed analysis of ADSO fixed delivery unknown potentially Q4 2020 )
Data Volume Management, DVM, Data Volume Management APP, DVM APP, Missing Data, No Data, DVM Self Service, S/4 Hana, DVM for S/4HANA, RAGS_DVM_CQC_CONTROL, AGS_DVM_CQC_ANALYSIS, tile, dvm, launchpad, missing tile. , KBA , SV-SMG-DVM , Data Volume Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.