While using the fiori apps 'Post Customer Down Payment Request' and 'Manage Supplier Down Payment Requests' below error occurs.
"No special G/L acct defined for acct type & sp.G/L ind. & recon.acct &" Message no. F5008.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the app "Post Customer Down Payment Request".
- Fill the mandatory fields and enter and the below error occurs.
Configuration for the special G/L reconciliation account is missing.
To configure special G/L in Cloud system follow the below steps:
1. Goto app "Manage your solution" (to see this app one need to use an account with rights to do configuration changes).
2. Click "Configure your solution".
3. Select the below:
Application area: Finance
Sub Application area: General Ledger
Item Name: Chart of Accounts
4. Click on step 9: "Automatic Account Determination" with step id 100297 and click on "Configure"
- Step1 (Area)
*Area: Financial Accounting
*Subarea: Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
*Process: Define Alternative Reconciliation Accounts for Special G/L Transactions
- Step2 (Parameters) and
- Step3 (Account Assignments)
F5008, Special G/L, Reconcilation account, cloud, SSCUI 100297, 100297,F-37, F-04, F1688, Automatic Account Determination, FIORI, APP, FI-FIO-AP, S4_PC , KBA , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , How To