- When posting Write-Up with transaction code ABZU, the amount specified for depreciation area 01 is not transferred to the other depreciation areas. Why?
- Other transactions for example, acquisition, retirement, transfer, revaluation, or unplanned depreciation are capable of transferring amount from 01 to the other depreciation area(s).
- Customizing to "Specify Transfer of APC Values" in Transaction OABC is already completed.
- Why is the amount not transferred to the other areas?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ABZU writeup write up ATT Tty 700 amount field blank empty OABC value takeover automatically , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.