In a DTP, which reads from a BW system via an ODP Datasource, not all fields are available for filter selection.
The situation happens when the following conditions are met:
- The source system is a BW system and is under the ODP_BW category.
- The Datasource is based on an aDSO.
- The aDSO contains field based columns.
- The Data Transfer Process is set to "ODP Extraction from SAP System by Operational Data Provisioning"
Let's take the example aDSO SZRA40, which is defined like this:
The field CALDAY and MATERIAL are field based, and 0AMOUNT and 0CURRENCY are Infoobject based fields.
In the DataSource maintenance, the selection properties for the field based column CALDAY cannot be changed:
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.40 on HANA
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40 on HANA
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50 on HANA
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
odp bw, odp_bw, adso, advanced dso, advanced datastore objekt, column, field based modeling, dtp filter, dtp, , KBA , BW-WHM-DBA-ODA , Operational Data Provider for ABAP CDS, HANA & BW , BW4-DM-OUT-ODP , SAP BW/4HANA as ODP Source System , BW4-DM-OUT-ODA , ODP based data distribution via OData , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.