- How to know which job requisition a candidate has been forwarded to?
- Is it possible to see inside Recruiting Management to where a candidate has been forwarded to?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Adhoc Reporting
- Integration Center
To know to which job requisition a candidate has been forwarded to, you will need to take a report on it. As of now, there isn't a way inside of Recruiting Management that will help you get that information since when the candidate has been forwarded to a requisition the behavior is a bit different from candidates that have applied.
For obtaining information on to which job requisition a candidate applied to you have two options:
Please, note, to access and use both features the correct permissions must be given to the user as well the Reports permission on RBP with the proper target population.
- Option 1: Ad-hoc report
- Create a table report for Recruiting V2 (or Recruiting V2 (Secured) in case you want to restrict the view of this report);
- On 'Columns', search for Column 'Referrals linked on Job Requisition';
- Select the following fields: Application Status, Days in Forwarded Status, Job Req ID;
- Select column 'Candidate' and select the following fields: First Name, Last Name, Candidate ID;
- Click done, then go to Filters tab;
- There, click on 'Refine Criteria', select column 'Referrals linked on Job Requisition', and check the box for the field 'Application Status';
- A box will show up for you select between 'By My Selection' or 'By Rule', keep on the 'By My Selection';
- Select the 'By My Selection' again when you have to choose between 'Select All' or 'By My Selection';
- Then, select the 'Forwarded status';
- Click done;
- You can click on Preview for having a preview on how the report will show to you, or you can click on Generate, then you will download the report.
- Option 2: using Integration Center
- Go to Integration Center in Admin Center > My Integration;
- Click on Create > Schedule Simple File Output Integration;
- Select Candidate Entity;
- Check the following fields: CandidateID, First Name, Last Name;
- Then, scroll down a bit, and select: Forwarded Candidates (jobReqFwdCandidates to JobReqFwdCandidates), Jobs Applied, then click on 'Select';
- It will open the page 'Options', go to 'Filter and Sort' so you can see the information without reporting;
- Extend the 'Advanced filters';
- In Filter Set 1, select the Field you want to filter for;
- In our example below, we are filtering for a candidate whose first name is Frederic and last name is Berbig;
- Then, go back to 'Configure Fields' tab, and there you will see to which job requisition Frederic was forwarded to.
Job Requisition Id-JobReqFwdCandidate field is the one that will show which Job Requisition ID that the candidate has been forwarded to.
Check screenshot below:
- Hence, according to our example, Frederic Berbig has been forwarded to Job Requisition #101.
Forwarded candidates, job requisition, report, adhoc report, integration center, integration centre. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To