You open a project element in Project Management (e.g. Project, Task, Checklist Item). Alternatively, you access the confirmation dashboard. You notice some error in the way the buttons "Read Only" and/or "Edit" are displayed, e.g.:
- both buttons are displayed at the same time
- additional or duplicated buttons are displayed (e.g. buttons "Obsolete: Edit" and "Obsolete: Read Only")
- the buttons do not react correctly when toggling between display and edit mode.
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management 1.0 for SAP S/4HANA
duplicate buttons, double buttons, multiple buttons , KBA , PPM-PRO , Project Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.