After upgrading the system, in BRFplus workbench, in decison table , there is an aditional '=' sign before the value .
For example, before upgrading, in decison table, the value in a column is 'TEST1' . After upgrading, it changes to '=TEST1' .
It looks like below:
- SAP_BASIS 702 SAPKB70218 or above
- SAP_BASIS 730 SAPKB73014 or above
- SAP_BASIS 731 SAPKB73117 or above
- SAP_BASIS 740 SAPKB74013 or above
- SAP_BASIS 750 SAPK-75001INSAPBASIS or above
KBA , BC-SRV-BR , BRFplus - ABAP based Rule Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.