SSO Connection to SAP Enable Now Cloud Manager needed.
SAP Enable Now Manager - Cloud Edition
- If Web Assistant is to be used, IAS tenant will be needed, see: 2823440 - SSO configuration for Web Assistant
Exceptions to the processes in this KBA once the prerequisites have been met:
- If Web Assistant is not being used and your IdP is ADFS, see: 2766623 - Customer End IDP Configuration for ADFS
- If Web Assistant is not being used and your IdP is Azure, see: 2765322 - SAP Enable Now SSO Configuration using Microsoft Azure IDP for SAP Cloud Platform (Direct)
- If Web Assistant is being used and your IdP is Azure, see: 2924536 - SAP Enable Now SSO Configuration using Microsoft Azure IDP for SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication (IAS Tenant)
- for Azure with IAS tenant, you may choose to configure the IAS tenant yourself or you may ask for help from SAP Operations for the IAS tenant configuration. If you would like help from SAP, please be prepared to give contact information (email address and phone) for your Enable Now administrator, SAML IdP administrator and IAS tenant Administrator.
SEN, SAP Enable Now Cloud, IdP, IDP, Identity Provider, SSO, Single Sign On, , KBA , sso , KM-WPB-MGR , SAP Enable Now - Manager , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.