- In Microsoft SQL Server and Azure, creating a clustered COLUMNSTORE index does not require a list of columns.
- In PD, Check Model returns the following error on a COLUMNSTORE index created for MSS:
- Categeory: Table Index
- Check: Existence of index column
- This should occur only when an index must have at least one index column.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- Microsoft SQL Server
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
MSS, F4, warning, non-clustered, 817303, CR817303, CR#817303 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.