- Unable to open SAP Analytics Cloud contents in multiple Chrome tabs with memory insufficiency message
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to open contents (Stories or Digital Boardrooms) in multiple Chrome tabs (10+) on the problematic SAC tenant.
=> Memory insufficiency message is shown in Chrome.
=> As a result, it is unable to open any SAC contents any more.
=> The memory costed by Chrome is less than the physical memory the machine has.
Too much memory consumption by Chrome browser.
Close Chrome browser tab where the contents (Stories or Digital Boardrooms) are not necessary to be opened in order to release memory.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, multiple, tab, tabs, chrome, memory, insufficient, insufficiency , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , Problem