- After some maintenance and SSO changes were configured on the the SAP portal, SAP BusinessObjects iviews stopped working.
- A preview of the iviews fails following error:
Portal runtime error An exception occurred while processing your request. send the exception ID to your portal administrator.
- The following error was noted in the developer default trace:
[EXCEPTION] com.sapportals.portal.prt.runtime.PortalRuntimeException: There is no portal component associated with the following context: pcd:portal_content/com.sap/com.sap.content/com.sap.iviews/com.sap.name.
- When creating a new document viewer iview, you do not see all the expected options in the "SAP BusinessObjects" category. [example: CUID field or alias field were missing].
- Also when creating a new BO system landscape, you do not see all the expected options. [example: the field to provide Embedded secret is missing ]
- SAP BusinessObjects Business BI Platform 4.1 SP 10
- SAP Netweaver Portal server 7.5
bidep, sap portal integration , KBA , BI-BIP-IK , Integration; Integration kits for SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft, Sie , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.