The ticket Type is not defaulted as per codelist Restriction when a ticket is created via e-mail channel.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
In Codelist Restriction you have set Ticket Type default value as "A"
- When you send an email to 'email@example.com', the ticket gets created with the type as "Employee Support"
- It does not respect the codelist resctriction.
This is an expected behavior as the default Ticket Type for channel e-mail should be set in Service and Social.
Go to Administrator.
- Go to Service and Social.
- Under Communication channel select E-Mail Addresses.
- Click on Edit.
- Change the Default Ticket Type to "A".
ticket type, employee support, codelist resctiction , KBA , ticket type , codelist restriction , employee support , LOD-LE-RC-CLR , Code List Restriction , How To