- SAP Transportation Management opening the Transportation Cockpit (TC) for transportation planning.
- Capacity Selection Settings maintained to select Vehicles (Trucks or Trailers), Containers, or Railcars for display in the TC.
- Freight Orders (FOs) and Transportation Units (TUs) such as Trailer Units, Container Units, or Railcar Units are being displayed in the Transportation Cockpit that are not selected by any Selection Profile.
- Why are capacity documents not selected by any Selection Profile being shown in the TC when opened?
- SAP Transportation Management 8.x
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1709
- SAP Transportation Management embedded in S/4HANA 1809
Context Determination, Trucks, Trailers, Drivers, Containers, Locomotives, Railcars, Planning Horizon, FO, Road FO, Rail FO, CU, Container Units, Transportation Units, Railcar Units, Trailer Units. , KBA , TM-PLN-TC , Transportation Cockpit , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.