You make a change in a Purchasing document that you consider to be significant.
- When checking the CDHDR table or CDPOS table to view the change you made, it is not logged.
- You are unable to see this change in the Environment tab of the document (Environment -> Item Changes OR Environment -> Header Changes).
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
purchase order, original value, shipping, delivery, invoice , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-VER , Version management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.