- Historical instances' runtimes may be displayed incorrectly, +/- an hour from their correct runtimes
- Newly-created instances may actually run an hour early or late
- Daylight Saving Time (DST) may not be observed, or may be observed on the wrong day or time
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
timezone timezones savings XI 3.1 XI3.1 BI 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 BI4.0 BI4.1 BI4.2 BI4.3 savings timezone timezones zones saving forward back backward backwards clock hour skip update launchpad launch pad CMC history historical instance Brazil Brasil extended EDST early late javasdk JDK JRE development kit runtime run-time run time engine , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.