- Is it possible to hire concurrent employment for existing employees using manage pending hires (MPH) for candidates that went through the Onboarding or Recruiting process.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Concurrent employment
- Onboarding (ONB) and/or Recruiting (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Use an Existing employee that already has a position within company
- Go through the onboarding/recruiting process again with this employee
- Try to hire the 2nd position in MPH.
- Before 1811 release this funtionality did not exist.
- It was not possible to do a concurrent employee at all using manage pending hires and you had to use the "add concurrent employment" tool wizard from within admin center.
- In 1811 release and later it will now be possible to use MPH to hire a concurrent employment for a candidate coming over from either ONB or RCM
- You will now see a "concurent employment" button when navigating through MPH trying to hire these concurrent employments. (See Image below).
- Also when you click on the button to hire the candidate, it will bring up the correct concurrent hiring UI to be able to properly hire for the concurrent employment (Not the regular hire screen/UI)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
For mor information please refer to the Onboarding Implementation Handbook > Manage Concurrent Employment in Onboarding
Employee Central, Concurrent Employment, Manage Pending Hire, New Employment, JIRA ECT-85301 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Product Enhancement