- Error is displayed when starting up PD:
You do not have permission to use the EAR package.
Cannot obtain license with new parameters.
The old parameters will be restored.
Note: The above message refers to the EAR package, a.k.a. Enterprise Architect. It may be replaced by IAR, DM, DMR, etc.
- Options file SYBASE.opt is used to control license use and restricts the use of the product to some users.
GROUP PD_Arch xxxxx@User1 User2 User3
INCLUDE PD_EAR GROUP PD_Arch
- SySAM log file SYBASE.log reports:
(SYBASE) DENIED: "PD_SHELL" xxxxx@User1 (User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. (-39,349))
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP Sybase Asset Management (SySAM)
licence, PD_SHELL, EARS, IAR, DMR, DM, DA, DAE, WBPM, TA, PA , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , BC-SYB-SAM , Sybase Software Asset Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.