When an organizer schedules an interview for a candidate through Interview Scheduling, the interview slot gets booked for the interviewer but an Outlook notification is not sent to the interviewer and his/her Outlook calendar is not blocked.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting -> Interview Scheduling and select a job req for where an interview is yet to be scheduled.
- Click on a candidate's name -> Start Scheduling.
- Select Interview type, Interviewer and Availability.
- Click Continue and in the next window select an Email template
- Click on Send to Candidate.
- Candidate logs in to career site and accepts the selected slot in the My Interviews tab.
When Outlook Integration with Interview Scheduling is enabled, once the candidate confirms the interview slot, it is expected that Outlook will generate a notification to the Interviewer with a meeting invite which will block the interviewer's calendar for the confirmed slot. But this Outlook invite is not getting triggered and the calendar of the interviewer is not getting blocked.
This issue occurs if the email trigger "Interview Confirmation to Interviewers" is not enabled under Admin Center >> Recruiting Email triggers.
When Outlook Integration with Interview Scheduling is enabled, the system does not send a separate email notification to the interviewer upon interview confirmation. However, it is required to enable that email trigger under Admin Center >> Recruiting Email triggers, so that the Outlook invite to block the interviewer's calendar is triggered.
email trigger, interview confirmation to interviewers , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem