- Customer is trying to add a new People Widget in the home page or in an area in SAP Jam with some specific user but can't find the user in the filter search.
- When trying to search for the profile in Jam the user is searchable.
SAP Jam Collaboration
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Jam
- Go to the area or Home Page where you want to add the People Widget
- Click at edit area/home page
- Click at add widget and select People Widget
- Search for the user that you want to add in the People widget but can't find
The user that customer is trying to add in the People Widget is an alumni(inactive) user.
It is an expected behavior not being able to add People Widget with alumni users in SAP Jam.
NOTE: Customer is able to search and view the profile of the user because the feature "Show profile pages for alumni" is enabled in Company Admin settings. Otherwise, the user wouldn't be searchable too.
SAP Help Portal: SAP Jam Group Administration - People Widget
People widget, widget, alumni, home page, Jam area, people search, user search, alumni profile. , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-WID , Widgets , Problem